Homes For Sale In Plymouth Acres
The Plymouth Acres subdivision boasts spectacular mountain views in a country setting. Easy access to the freeway for commuters. Outdoor activities such as mountain biking, trail hiking and ATV rides almost from your front door.
19750 North 5350 West
Plymouth, Utah 84330
Each Quality Built Home by Sierra Homes Features:
- On site Quality Construction
- 2 X 6 Exterior Walls
- Low-e Windows
- Decorative Cased Windows
- …and much more
- Fielding Elementary School (K-5 grade)
- Adele C. Youong Intermediate School (6-7 grade)
- Box Elder Middle School (8-9 grade)
- Box Elder High School (10-12 grade)
- Dale Young Community School (10-12 grade)
Rees Pioneer Park features a beautiful fishing pond, playground equipment, horse shoe pits, volleyball stands, basketball court and ball diamonds along with a gold medal mile walking path. Next door is an out door swimming pool with a kids wading pond and large slides next to a lane pool.
Rotary Constitution Park features playground, horseshoe pits, volleyball stands, soccer field, football field, skate park and a bowery.
Many more wonderful parks close by to enjoy.
- Lot 10 – 2.75 Acres
- Lot 11 – 3.24 Acres
- Lot 12 – 3.75 Acres (Sold)
- Lot 13 – 3.57 Acres (Reserved)
- Lot 14 – 3.61 Acres (Sold)
- Lot 15 – 1.35 Acres (Sold)
- Lot 16 – 1.34 Acres (Sold)
- Lot 17 – 1.15 Acres (Sold)
- Lot 18 – 2.89 Acres